ONE BOTTLE OF ATUNBI CONTAINS ONLY ONE (1) CONCENTRATED HERBAL CAPSULE. YOUR DOSAGE MAY DEPEND ON YOUR WEIGHT, HEIGHT, LIFESTYLE, AND CURRENT HEALTH ISSUES.
Osanyin ATUNBI Directions
Atunbi is a systematic colon cleanse that will boost your Immune system and thoroughly detoxify your colon, kidneys, liver, lungs, pancreas and bodily fluids such as the blood. It eliminates parasites, toxins, harmful bacteria, feces, fungi and dead cellular tissues from the walls of your colon, liver and kidneys.
Atunbi removes excessive mucus from the body and normalises high blood pressure leaving you feeling fresh and renewed. This cleanse is NOT suitable for pregnant women. DO NOT breastfeed during usage or for 72 hours after cleansing is complete.
Below you’ll find our tried and tested instructions for completing this cleanse.
How should I start the Atunbi cleanse? Prior to ingesting the capsules, we recommend detoxing the body for a minimum of 2 days. This allows your system to focus on breaking down excess waste that is trapped within the intestines. As a result, it helps to alleviate any discomfort during the cleansing process.
What food can I eat during the Atunbi detoxifying process? We recommend food that is light and easy for your body to digest such as fruits and vegetables. Ideally, your meals should consist of food that is 60% cooked/ steamed and 40% raw.
NO heavy, hard or foods high in starch such as meat, potatoes, rice, pasta, bread, yams and dumplings. NO sugars or processed foods such as cereals, cookies and fast food. NO caffeinated bereaves, protein shakes or energy drinks. NO dairy, use alternatives such as nut milk and plant-based butters. Equally, keep your meals simple. The more complex the meal the more the body will have to break down, slowing down the digestion process.
How many Atunbi tablets should I take? This depends on your gut health. Consuming 1x capsule will begin the cleanse. If you have NOT experienced a bowel movement within the first hour of taking the capsule we recommend taking the 2nd capsule. For any inquiries regarding bowel health, bowel movements and weight in accordance with the number of tablets you should take, please consult a member of our team in-store or by phone.
How should I take the Atunbi capsules?
- Take the first capsule as early in the day as possible, for example between 6 – 9am.
- Drink a small cup (150 ml) of water at room temperature every 30 minutes throughout the day.
- If you have NOT had a bowel movement within an hour of taking the first capsule we recommend taking the second one.
What to expect during the Atunbi cleanse?
You will experience loose to watery bowel movements, cramps, a warm sensation within your bowels and tiredness. In addition, some have experienced vomiting and mucus leaving the body from the nose and/or bowels.
How will I know the Atunbi cleanse is finished?
Once your bowel movements have stopped and you are no longer experiencing any discomfort your external cleanse is finished. Bowel movements can last between 4-10 hours however, the cleanse is not finished internally. For this reason, we recommend that for the next 9 days you continue to follow the guidance found under the heading “what food can I eat during the detoxifying process?”
I would like to adopt a healthy lifestyle after completing the cleanse. What would you recommend?
Light, life-giving, nutritious foods such as fruits, vegetables, grains, nuts and legumes (chickpeas, lentils, etc). At the very minimum follow the advice above and swap meat for fish, canned food for dry alternatives, dairy for nut/plant-based alternatives, white rice for quinoa/wild rice and pasta for chickpea pasta or raw alternatives such as cucumber, butternut squash or zucchini. For more information, advice and recommendations look out for our in-store magazine and/or consult a member of our team.
Are there any products I should take after completing the Atunbi cleanse?
We recommend consuming a form of probiotics. The purpose of the cleanse is to remove blockages and clear away any bad bacteria within the body. As a result, taking probiotics such as Vita Biosa, found in-store, will replenish the body with the necessary good bacteria.
Things to remember:
- Start your cleanse early in the day
- Only consume water and consume every 30 minutes to avoid further discomfort
- Detoxify your body for a minimum of 2 days
- Continue detoxifying routine 9 days after the cleanse
- Call or consult a member of the team at any point should you need advice.
- DO NOT drink cold water as it slows down the digestion process. Drink warm water or water set at room temperature.
- DO NOT consume any food until the cleanse is complete. By following the recommended water intake you will suppress your appetite.
- DO NOT intake any harmful substance such as foods high in starch, drugs or alcohol
- Consult your doctor before taking Atunbi if you suffer from serve bowel and/or digestion issues. For more information call or speak to a member of our team.
Cascara Sagrada, Cardamon extracts, Senna, Guarana, Acai berry, Flaxseed, Garcinia, Psyllium, Asunwon egba, Eso bara, Ponpola, Asufeyeje, Green tea extracts.